This video features 'All in Arma' (AiA) mod by .kju [PvPscene] for ArmA 3 Alpha.
Aside from ArmA 2 contents, you can also use other contents from other games using Arma engine like Arma and Take On Helicopters.
More info about 'all in arma' mod at
Here is a fan-made trailer of 'All in Arma'
Using manual method, I had some success 'fiddling' with Arma 2 maps, weapons, vehicles etc as shown in this video...
...but 'All in Arma' is way easier and better since it does not involve transferring of HUGE ArmA 2 files to ArmA 3 directory. Just download some small files from kju, configure a batch file by determining your ArmA 2 and ArmA 3 Alpha installation directories, then launch the game.
I'm using the ArmA 3 Alpha development build with AiA
I'm playing an ArmA 2 scenario called 'Village Sweep' on an MSI GX640 laptop. Game settings at
This video also features voice commands / voice recogniton / voice control in ArmA 3 Alpha using GlovePIE and voice_com mod. Things you can do with this setup can be summarized into two categories:
1) Basic player, AI or squad commands (voice control for AI)
- Commands like change view, kneel, stand up, go prone, open watch, open map, assign team, mount vehicle, disembark, engage target, open fire, hold fire, watch direction, etc.
- Of course, those basic commands can also be programmed in other voice recognition softwares like PiLfluS, Shoot, VAC or Windows Speech Recognition Macros. I believe that's not hard to do.
Video demonstrating squad commands via VAC (ArmA2)
Video demonstrating squad commands via VAC (ArmA3)
Video demonstrating squad commands via GlovePIE (ArmA2)
Video demonstrating squad commands via GlovePIE (ArmA3)
2) Not-so-basic stuff
- Commands for player invincibility + infinite rifle-pistol ammo (God mode), adding (spawning) of any weapon, ammo, vehicle, item in ArmA 3 or from ArmA 2, time and weather manipulation, calling artillery strikes, remote detonation, moving to specific map location (teleportation), etc.
- Now, this is something unique since there is no in-game menu or dialog interaction involved, no keyboard shortcuts pressed. Just use your voice. To each his own. This setup is not dependent on injectors, cheat menu or hack menu found elsewhere on the internet.
If you need a Glock pistol, then just say "add Glock"
Want BMP-3 tank? Just say "add BMP 3"
Want an Apache helicopter? Just say "add Apache"
Need a backpack? Just say "add backpack"
To add 2 hours to current time, just say "add two hours"
To call artillery strike at designated map location, just say "artillery"
... and so on and so forth.
Very easy to use. I haven't seen a video on YouTube using similar approach. I could be wrong though.
Files featured in this video especially the 'Voice Commands' / @voice_com addon are for personal use only.
@ANZINS / NoBlur [ALPHA] addon by Defunkt
Deadfast's 3rd Person View for ArmA 3
GlovePIE 0.45 Free